Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Terrible Two's




The Terrible Two's. Those of us who are parents have all been there. Why I am getting slammed with them right now is beyond me. Justice has another week and a half of being one, but No, she has to hit Two before I am ready.

She already has the mind of about a four year old, and I am going crazy! She is just way too smart for her own good. I know a few years from now I am going to be absolutely thrilled that she is so smart, but for right now, it's killing me!

She talks better than most two year olds, and sometimes thats not a good thing. She has great problem solving skills. She's very independant.

She is too independant sometimes. And she has learned how to turn on the tears to get her way. I love my daughter with all my heart but today she makes me want to scream.

She has started driving me up the walls now. She has started using a shriek when she wants to be noticed. She pulls my couch apart. She tortures the dog.

But you know what? I love her. I wouldnt trade her for the world. She is my miracle and I am thankful for her.

That was quite a ramble today. So, I am going to go give her a huge hug and a kiss and tell her how much I love her.
Thanks for reading my little ramble and rant.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate it!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, she's a little cutie! I TOTALLY get you on the driving you crazy thing though. Unfortunately, little girls are made that way, and they don't get better.

    *hugs Leesh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Tara thanks! she is a cute one.

    I have been told by everyone with girls that they are programmed this way and i just sigh. I wouldnt change her for the world!

    Leesh

    ReplyDelete