Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So, This is the last week of Nano! I hit 50k last week as most of you will probably already know. I have had a great time doing this and I plan on doing it again next year.

I dont think I would have had the ambition to get going on it let alone finish if it wasnt fot my fellow writers. So here is a huge Thank You!

I am really looking forward to celebrating with all of you come December 1st, when we can put all this craziness behind us! (Not to mention some of my favorite authors will be back to work on HPANA)

This is probably going to be really short, as I am going through a tough spot, but I am hoping to be back to normal shortly. I am trying to get myself back into writing mode as well, so for those of you who read my work, I am planning on writing soon so never fear!

3 comments:

  1. You totally rocked NaNo Leesh--first one done of the people I know--AMAZING!

    I do have a couple HPANA updates ready... it is the typing time I haven't had... I suppose in theory we will be back to normal next week, but I somehow think I've lost touch with normal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Tami, i think ive lost touch with normal as well...maybe thats not such a bad thing though?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to go back to 'normal', because normal for me was updating once every six months. *shifty*

    I agree with Tami though, you totally stomped your way to the NaNo finish line! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete