Friday, November 20, 2009

UGH! I'm Jealous!! plus other various ramblings


So, HBP came out this week except (as far as i know) Here and in the UK. *cries*



anyways, i am just so sad about it. and i am a jealous woman! haha.




I hope you can all read the little comic strip over there<<<.


if not i will tell you what it says.




SS:I'm the Half-Blood Prince, you know.


HP stabs with wand


SS:OW! WTF?


SS:Why'd you do that you freak?


SS gets paler(if thats even possible...)


SS:What the hell have you done to....


HP:....


SS:Meeeee....(topples over)


HP:*snickers*


SS:*dies*


HP:(triumphant) Ha! Now youre the Half Blood Prince!




Okay, so my explination wasnt as funny as it really was. Anyways thats my HP related Ramble....




On to other things...


New Moon came out at midnight...and i didnt get to go. that sucks.

Thats all i really have to say about that right now...
I have been reading some great FanFic. most recently was Tami's 'Best Laid Plans (sometimes go awry)'
I truly love that Fic. its amazing in every way! :)
She is the Queen of Innuendo....and i love it *Snicker*
so Thank You Tami!
Oh and tonight i finished the required 50k words for NaNoWriMo!!
*Gives Readers Champagne*
That makes me so happy. i really didnt think going into it that i would be able to finish, but i have had a great deal of support from EVERYONE who knew i was doing it. so thank you to everyone for your encouragement.
I am not finished by any means, but i have hit the goal Whoopee!
Alright...i think i am done rambling.
.:Loves:.
Leesh

No comments:

Post a Comment